May is national Hamburger Month! Did you know hamburger started out as "garbage meat". It was the waste that was produced in the process of cutting more desirable steak cuts; it was the unwanted meat cuts. From there it went through many channel to become the most popular part of any grilling occasion.
Hamburgers in general will be a big hit no matter what; but if you are looking for a way to spice up your meat and really make a splash try this amazing burger seasoning:
- 1/8 tsp Sugar 'N Spice Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Sugar 'N Spice Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Sugar 'N Spice Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1/8 tsp Sugar 'N Spice Ground Cayenne
- 1 tsp Sugar 'N Spice Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Sugar 'N Spice Sea Salt
Mix ingredients together before mixing into hamburger meat and sprinkle on top as cooking for extra flavor!
Check our store locator to find a store near you!