If you are looking for a healthier alternative to your every day pizza, try out this Pizza Recipe using Peppers as your crust!
- Olive Oil
- Sugar 'N Spice Sea Salt
- Sugar 'N Spice Black Pepper
- Peppers (of your choice)
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Mini Pepperonis (topping of your choice)
- Sugar 'N Spice Pizza Topper
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut your peppers in half (core out what is left of the inside)
- Drizzle olive oil on peppers and sprinkle salt and pepper on peppers
- Spoon pizza sauce into peppers
- Top with Mozzarella cheese and your choice of toppings
- Bake for 10-15 minutes
- Sprinkle Sugar 'N Spice Pizza Topper on cooked pizzas, let cool and enjoy!
Check our locations section to find a grocery store near you for ALL Sugar 'N Spice products!